Who is hiding in the picture?
Guess who the hiden character is for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars in Candy Crush Soda Saag
Do you often find yourself close to the end of Soda, waiting for new levels to be released? If so we want to hear from you!
We're looking for feedback from players who are at the end of levels at Soda or above level 10 000 to answer some questions for us so we can make Soda better for you.
Please take a look at the questions below and answer them as detailed as you can.
1. How long does it take you to finish a new batch of levels?
2. Do you play the side content/features in Soda? If yes, what side content or features? If no, why not?
3. How do you spend your time in Soda when you're out of levels?
4. What activity do you feel is missing in Soda?
5. What would you like to do in the game when you are out of levels?
Thank you for helping us make Soda even better!
i am the one at the highest level in candy crush soda saga.you only give me 45 new levels per week.it puts me at a disadvantage when people with an unlimitedamount of levels can amass alot more candies in the candy hunt contests,etc.with all the tech at your disposal,it would seem likely a solution can and should be made easily.
Hello @bobduckhook I’m in the same boat as you (highest levels)
More players in the highest levels have mentioned this when there are tournaments. And we always forward this feedback to the Game Studio. It is a challenge for the developers of the game to accommodate the players at the end of the levels.
Feedback is important and I will pass on your feedback. Thanks!
Are you at the end of the levels? The Studio needs your feedback!
Let us know what level you are on and answer the questions 🤗
My answers @FluffyDinosaur 😊
1. How long does it take you to finish a new batch of levels? Usually I play 15 levels within 1 hour. (I purposely don't play 45 levels anymore because I want to be able to participate in tournaments.)
2. Do you play the side content/features in Soda? If yes, what side content or features? If no, why not? Yes, I play 4 in a Row, because you can complete tasks by replaying old levels. I play Shipmates because I can rely on other players. I don’t play Rescue Buddies, because I often run out of new levels, and because I think the rewards are super bad.
3. How do you spend your time in Soda when you're out of levels? I play another game.
4. What activity do you feel is missing in Soda? The possibility that players who have reached the end of the levels can participate in tournaments. Change it so that instead of just being able to collect with new levels, this will also be possible by replaying old levels. (e.g. collect color candies, create fish, create wrapped candy etc)
5. What would you like to do in the game when you are out of levels? Take part in side content/features (e.g. BGH) and tournaments (collect color candies, create fish, create wrapped candy etc)
Thanks for the tag @Yosca.
@FluffyDinosaur, here are my answers:
1. How long does it take you to complete a new set of levels?
Usually 3 hours - one hour at a time on different days. But that depends on what changes had just taken place again. I like to use the time boosters from the daily reward. If the timer of the time boosters has been changed again (e.g. to 20 minutes), then I play one episode to the end and another the next day. When I have a lot of free time, I sometimes play all 3 episodes within less than 3 hours.
2. Do you play the side content/features in soda? If so, what side content or features? If not, why not?
Yes, I play side games. Depending on which one I find in the game at the moment. I always play "4 in a row" and the current season. I ignore Bear Brawl and Kimmy's Arcade because I never win there. That rather frustrates me, so I don't even try.
3. How do you spend your time in soda when you're out of levels?
I'm playing a different game. Yes.
I'm playing side content/features. Yes
I play older levels. Sometimes
Other: Let us know what else you're doing!
I'll see if there's anything to do, such as a square of 4 in a row (only if no new levels are required), shooting a cannon at Shipmates, or quests at the current Detective Season. Then I leave the game and play Blossom Blast Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga or other games.
4. What activity do you think is missing in soda?
I'm missing something where players can get some rewards at the end of the map. I never win anything on Kimmy's leaderboards (fishing, collecting colored candies, etc.) because old levels don't count. With the new levels, I can never collect enough things to complete one of the top three spots. Also, I can never win the weekly race with only 45 new levels. When new levels appear on Friday, most of the players will have already completed 70 or more levels in the weekly race. It would be desirable for players of approximately the same level to compete against each other. So far, I've always had players in the weekly race who were below level 3000.
5. What would you like to do in the game if you run out of levels?
I would be able to imagine quests or a side game where more levels are offered (similar to the team event "bake cakes") and I get rewards that I can save. Also, I could imagine a search engine that lets me repeat levels where I don't have 3 stars. These (successful) level repetitions should then also be counted on the leaderboards or give a "useful" reward.
Well, that's a lot of text - but there were also a lot of questions. 😅