Accounts merged?!?!

Options
mattakus
mattakus Posts: 24 Level 2

I am freaking out right now, both my mum and I play candy crush Soda, she plays on her account on her iPad, and I play on my account on my iPhone… my account has 5500+ levels completed and my mums is around 2500+.

I broke my phone and had to send it in for repair, in the meantime I wanted to play candy crush so I decided to use my mum’s ipad and log her out so I could log in to mine… now for some reason our accounts have merged… when I log in to my user account it shows 5500+ levels but it shows my name and my profile picture as my mums, when I try logging back into my mum’s account it comes up with exactly the same info I get when I log into my account, so instead of her being at around level 2500, she is instead on the exact same level as me which is in the 5500+ range, it has her username and her picture but the levels are wrong, and on my account the levels are correct but the username and picture are wrong…

I have tried logging into my account and changing my username back to mine and changing my profile picture back to mine, but then when my mum logs into her account on the iPad and on her iPhone, it shows the name change and the updated profile picture, and it still shows that she is on level 5500!

it’s like my mums account has completely disappeared and we are now somehow sharing the same account, even though we have different usernames and passwords.

I don’t know how to get the accounts separated and get my mum’s level progress back down to 2500+

ive even tried doing a couple of levels under my account, but when my mum logs in afterwards it shows she has gone up a couple of levels (I.e her level number is identical to mine, even though she hasn’t played it)

this is obviously some sort of glitch but I am extremely worried that my mum won’t be able to get her account back and I want our accounts to be separate like they’ve always been.

please please help me, I’m going to cry 😭

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?