I need help sorting these issues please.

Options
_WillowNightstaff_
_WillowNightstaff_ Posts: 15 Level 2
edited June 2023 in Support

So, this started around a month or so ago. I was playing the game normally, everything was fine. I had lost a level in the Bake a Cake team thing, therefore losing my chefs hat. However, I accidentally closed out the game tab on my phone before the whole process of losing your chefs hat was completed.

So, when I got back in, you were taken to the main screen where you see the soda fountain, the levels, etc. however it would show me where the chefs hat was on a level (you have to complete 5 levels to get it back) and then freeze. Again and again. I had tried making sure the game and phone were up to date, restarted my phone, left it off for over 10 seconds before turning it back on, restarted the game, etc. I had to delete and reinstall the game and ended up losing a lot of stuff, like my daily win streak and all my teammates (I own the team).

After that ordeal, the game was working fine, but then it messed up again. When I log in, it's hit or miss if I have access to all features. This includes:

Team

Shipmates

Rainbow Lollipop (forgot its actual name)

The Shuffler

4 in a Row

Wonderball

Sometimes the Soda Race

Any events going on like the mystery one that just passed. I didn't have access to it most of the time due to this issue.

Any other side features going on like the arcade, freeing the gummy bear, etc.

I have tried contacting customer support on this, completely useless. Everything they suggested I've already tried. I'm not stupid, their suggestions are pretty obvious things you should do. I don't want to delete and reinstall the game again, i will lose a lot of stuff and teammates all over again. It took me a while to recover what I lost.

I have:

Restarted the app.

Updated phone and app.

Restarted my phone

Left it off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

Made sure my wifi is good.

Closed all apps.

Made sure I have at least 2 GB of space.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm not sure what to do anymore.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?