๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ† Welcome to Adventure Season - Join the Adventure Tournament!

Options

Comments

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,406 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kerrie, did you place in the top 3 in the last round? It looks like Adventure Tournament is not in your game, so unfortunately it could be the case that you didn't make it to the next round ๐Ÿ˜”

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,476 Level 4
    Options

I came in 2nd place in both my accounts and neither one has it. This is from my other account. I guess they don't want me to play.๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Kerrie
    Options

@FluffyDinosaur I had 12,633 in one and 8,585 in the other. I actually collected more than that since the blue candies don't get added in all the time.

I spent a lot of time collecting to get second place, which is in the top 3, to qualify.

I'm very disappointed in the outcome.

• Kerrie
    Options

Did anyone else have the Adventure Season Tournament taken from them even though they qualified for the next round.

I'd like to know if this is a possible problem/glitch in the game/tournament or if it only happened to me.

Either way this should be looked into.

• Kerrie
    edited June 2023
    Options

Can someone who qualified who's able to see the schedule tell me when the next round starts please.

I wish everyone could see the schedule not just those who qualified. What are the people who want to try for a wild card spot supposed to do?

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,801 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Kerrie

I don't have the event, I have the same or similar map screen layout.

I believe the glitches are due to modifications tech wise, which actually affect us players for one reason or another. ๐Ÿ’œ

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,455 Level 5
    Options

I am through to the next round of the tournament but forgot to take a screenshot

• Boogie06
    Boogie06 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

How do u match The Sapphire I'm playing and playing but my sapphires are zero so I just match 3 in a row

• Boogie06
    Boogie06 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Am I missing something I'm playing this tournament with the sapphires and I'm matching three sapphire in a row but at the end of the game it tells me l collected zero

• Kerrie
    Options

I stopped playing 5 hours ago but my friend said I should check it again.

๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ I'm relieved, happy and excited! I got something with the date my quarterfinals start.๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ

Is it possible when contests are announced and information is posted on the first page of the new thread that the dates for everything are included for everyone to see @FluffyDinosaur? All I know is the quarterfinals start at 4AM on June 23. When do the quarterfinals end?

I tried to follow the directions given on first page and open the contest widget to access the information in my game but I don't have the widget to open.

Since my son didn't qualify I asked him to check his and see if he has a widget and here's what he had. The only information given when clicking on the widget is for this second chance round and the time remaining. No other dates are given for upcoming quarterfinals.

Hi @Racoon7 ๐Ÿค—

I stopped playing Soda regularly about a year ago until my friend told me about Shipmates. Now my CC accounts have the horrible new map so I stopped playing it. I mostly play Soda and Friends now. I might play a couple levels of Jelly here and there.

Are the dates for contests always this hard to find? Or is it because of tech/glitch issues? I'm not familiar with how the contests run now in Soda but I feel like they don't want us to know the dates.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?