Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I I've been playing and have passed several levels that are supposed to give me pens. I have not gotten one pen in order to finish off the battleship as I call it game that. I'm playing right now how can we fix best in gel
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @leeleerhedd1 @vonkizh
By playing and winning levels, you will collect pirate hats forΒ another captain. The purpose of this feature is that you choose 4 other players who win levels for you and thus provide you with ammo π€Β
It is therefore important to choose your crew carefully π
Learn more about Shipmates πΒ here
Hope this helps π
I was just wondering that myself, it doesn't work me either