👥💕New Friendship system- How to request Lives and Boosters?

Options

Comments

• MolMolSoda
    MolMolSoda Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

Yes.. Me too.. I can send for others but I cannot receive

• Mercurymaid
    Mercurymaid Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This new format is ruining the game. 5 lives and no one is giving me 1 life after all the lives I send friends? Also wait forever to get 1 booster? Too frustrating to play this game now.

• Mercurymaid
    Mercurymaid Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The new friends format sucks, now I play less & have to wait after I request new lives or boosters. I keep adding friends but still have to wait for 1 life or 1 booster.

Terrible format now.

• Niti1955
    Niti1955 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• GrammyG1
    GrammyG1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

Suddenly I am not getting loves from friends and teammates. I get their requests for lives but nowhere can I see lives sent to me. I always had so many.

• claredebs
    claredebs Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I have this issue too. I’m always getting requests to send boosters or to give lives but my requests are not responded too. I also did a test with my best friend who has sent lives to me every day for a month but I never receive them.

I hate this new function in the game’

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    edited August 2023
    Options

and yet another day without any requests or receiving anything from all my hundreds of friends.... :(

• GaylaDawg
    GaylaDawg Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I am having the same issue. I can send lives and boosters but not receive them.

• GaylaDawg
    GaylaDawg Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I’m having the same issue. It’s so annoying!! Never had this kind of problem for so long. It’s been at least a week.

• Justme10007
    Justme10007 Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

I am still having trouble with my game freezing and have not received a response from anyone concerning my problem. I commented a couple of week ago with my User ID number and my computer running system but it seems to have disappeared. I still send lives to everyone that asks and I do not get any in return. I put it here in this thread as it just started happening when this new update for friends happened. No one has reached out to me to get this issue fixed. I can not even open anything else on my computer with this game opened. (I have found my original comments and will add them here.)

User ID 12615070334 PC Windows 10 user here. Since this update this game has not ran properly. It freezes, interferes with my Edge and it has never down that before this update. It hesitates every time I make a move on the game and sometimes it even moves gems that I have not even touched. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game 3 times and it is the same thing. Of course every time I uninstall the game my days go right back to day one and that is not fair. I don not loose my progress but I have played this game for a few years now and to have to start over it is frustrating. It is like I am getting punished for a bug that you can not fix. Please advise of what I can do and please do not ask me to reset or uninstall the game again as it is not working. I have asked my person that takes care of my computer to look it over and he assures me it is the game and not my computer as the other Candy Crush game do not do this. I play Friends and Jelly just fine!! VERY VERY frustrating!! I was just noticing when I first open the game and hit the play button it allows me into the game and then it will not allow me to go any further. I have to close it and reopen it to play. When I close it the game closes and the game is up in the background when it is closing so it looks like my game opens twice. The one I first close, closes and the background game closes after. It is too fast for me to get a screen shot of the two games at once. This is all in Candy Crush Soda. Will someone please help me with this!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?