What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

👥💕New Friendship system- How to request Lives and Boosters?

Options

Comments

• angyplayer23king
    angyplayer23king Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Don’t like this new system. Usually i found 3/4 lives from friends … now no lives….

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi!

You're very welcome 🙂

An email address is required to open Mail for Windows. I had to use my email address too, I only blacked it out in the email draft screenshot because it's sensitive information

I think it'd still be possible for you to create a outlook email address for the sole purpose of logging in to Mail app and retrieving your invite link, but it's your choice. Maybe in the future this side of Social Hub in Windows app will be fixed 😅

• ianbilik
    ianbilik Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

I used to love this game. 'Used to'. I know why you've updated it the way you have, we all do, despite the stock 'answers' you keep providing. I mean, you guys must know it's ruined the game. Like many others, I'll be taking my business elsewhere. So, in your quest to make more money, you may well end up losing loads instead, and I *

*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 2,595 Level 4
    Options

☺️ Thanks @Pitty_Kitty! I hope so too or perhaps they'll do something also of not having to go through Facebook when one provided a link.

Actually I found out today that one doesn't need a lot of friends but more of active and dedicated players. I never run out of lives or not having my boosters requests not being given. You just need to play when your friends are also playing. We developed a tacit understanding of fulfilling each other's requests.

Also, for everyone reading here, make sure if you lose one life, request right away and not wait until you run out and also make sure you check the social hub every time you completed a level to see if your friends need life or boosters and give it to them right away and they will do the same. That's what happened to me anyway. I only had few of my friends online playing along with me and we're able to help each other out. I completed all the levels up to where Wonderball was and got 4 hours of life after.

• dtruisi
    dtruisi Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

I hate the new update too!!! Please bring back previous version.

• mahjongger
    mahjongger Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

agree with all the posters, my lives are gone and I am unable to get lives from my friends. What's the point of having friends if they can't help you. Was so easy before the upgrade. Can't imagine what you were thinking with this upgrade. Did you really think we would like it. Now when my lives are gone, I'm gone! I'm not going to pay for lives, I'm not going to use my precious gold bars. This has just ruined my favorite evening's entertainment. I sure hope you listed to all the complaints, I have not read one that was happy with the new format. Give us back our lives!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?