Why isn't Rescue buddies working

Options
Tinakc
Tinakc Posts: 3 Newbie

I haven't been able to play the Rescue buddies ones since it arrived. Even after updating, it continues to " load" while the score increase for other player.

It's super frustrating. This also happens with the "sink the ships". Despite clearing countless levels at first go as well as several levels with bonus pins x2 & x1, none shows up until the reset timer. The entire game feels rigged TBH. It only worked as intended until I updated, after that, the glitches began.

Reading other players posts tells me that, mine isn't the only issue with these limited time add on games. I do live them but feel like they're being rushed onto our screens before fully functioning. How can I get to play my Rescue Buddies, atleast one time before it ends.

How can I ensure I'm rewarded my pins earned so I can sink my opponents ships?

TIA

Tinakc

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Tinakc and welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear about Rescue Buddies. I experienced something similar in the previous round but the current round of RB is working ok.

I passed on my gaming details to community manager so Soda Studio can investigate but it helps if gaming details from more players are forwarded.

In case you wish to help:

- what is the current Soda app version installed in your device?

- does your device have at least 2GB of free storage?

- what is the make and model of your device?

- what is your game ID number? (Read here on how to retrieve your ID number)

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

As for Shipmates side event, your ammunition doesn't derive from the levels passed by you but levels passed by the friends who you picked for your crew.

Vice versa, when players pick you as one of their crew members, they get ammunition from you when you pass levels. More infos here

If you check on the progress of your friends whose ships have not sunk yet, does it move forward or is it still?

Do level pins appear after you restart the app?

(friends with sunken ships can't help you or your opponent anymore even if they pass new levels)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?