Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’m not giving any opportunities to watch advertisements to get boosters. Is anyone else having this problem? Literally there are no ads at all on my game. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
All ads on all Candy Crush games disappeared for me and my friends. Without help from ads and boosters the game is frustrating and no longer fun! I refuse to pay for lives and boosters so it looks like my days playing these games are numbered… It’s a shame to break a 400 day streak at level 4300+, but it looks like this new format is permanent. Way to ruin a great game!..
Don't know
Hello @marylayman
The video advertising feature, like all advertising and promotional features, is still a test feature in the game. Therefore, video ads are not always available and not found in all players' games or on all devices.
So if you are missing the ads in your game right now, make sure you have the latest update.
But for your information I feel you 😅 I've been playing since 2015 and have never seen videos for extra moves or boosters. 🙃