I don't have season pass in my game

Options
teeweiping
teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5

Hi @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty I don't have season pass in my game. My old account have it but my new account don't have. Can you help me on this?

Best Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,117 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @teeweiping

Currently there is no Season Pass. I think you are referring to the rewards pass. Only a small group of players can test this.

So your 'old' User ID belonged to that specific group. Neither we nor you have no influence on seeing this reward pass in your game. As long as it is still being tested, this will not be rolled out to a large group of players.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @teeweiping

As far as we know the pass has not been rolled out to all players yet so it makes sense you're seeing it in one account and not the other.

This time the pass is a separate event, it's not linked to Adventure Season and its story progression.

In this pass version you can choose the type of pass before playing by selecting small, medium or big pass.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,117 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @teeweiping

Currently there is no Season Pass. I think you are referring to the rewards pass. Only a small group of players can test this.

So your 'old' User ID belonged to that specific group. Neither we nor you have no influence on seeing this reward pass in your game. As long as it is still being tested, this will not be rolled out to a large group of players.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @teeweiping

As far as we know the pass has not been rolled out to all players yet so it makes sense you're seeing it in one account and not the other.

This time the pass is a separate event, it's not linked to Adventure Season and its story progression.

In this pass version you can choose the type of pass before playing by selecting small, medium or big pass.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    Options

Ok. Thanks for taking time answer my question. @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?