Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
What the heck are these things and how do you get rid of them?🤣 I hate when there are no explanations lol
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @SunnyGF
You mean the bottle held in the licorice?
Only when the licorice chain underneath has been removed (as described in Soda Tips) will the bottle be released.
The thing above it like a window or something…I don’t see it in the list of blockers. Is only destroyed with exploding candy? Thanks.
Lol sorry I made the circle too big. I mean the thing above it. Is the only way to get rid of it -whatever it is- by using an exploding candy? Many thanks…this is very important bizness😆. Y
Welcome to Soda Community @SunnyGF it is called licorice 🙂
Find out about boosters and blocker here: this-is-what-you-wanna-know-when-you-start-playing-soda
hi! it's just a different knot, it won't untie together with the other colour, they are two separate ones!