Help. Lost gold bars and boosters

Options
mono1020
mono1020 Posts: 23 Level 2

I had to uninstall my game because I was having problems with my phone. When I reinstalled it all my boosters were gone. Is there a way to get them back?

I tried logging out and in and I also reinstalled it.

Answers

• Shina04
    Shina04 Posts: 1,078 Level 4
    Options

If you uninstalled the game than all the boosters will automatically lost. There is no way to get back. Now you have to earn back to play more game.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @mono1020 and welcome to Soda community!

Boosters are saved on device local storage only unlike gold bars and progress which are store on King servers, should you use one. This means only gold bars and progress can be retrieved after Soda app is reinstalled.

Lost boosters that were purchased can be refunded by King Player Support, while lost boosters that were won for free usually are not refundable but you may still ask them if some compensation is possible.

How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form, make sure to select the correct topic and subtopic in the form, explain your problem and send.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?