Problem with ads in Soda

Options
Eugest
Eugest Posts: 15 Level 2

There are currently two ads served that have problems.

Credit Karma launches a browser window that tries to sell their product. You cannot leave, close or get back to the game 85% of the time. It provides a link that says, "Candy Crush Soda", but if I click it, it just goes elsewhere. (scammy)

I must shut down my device to escape their poorly done ad. It occasionally plays the ad through and gives an X option. Mostly it freezes.

The Temu ad plays the ad, and sometimes completes the countdown to 0 and gives an "X".

It often launches a browser window to Temu, which it also blocks with a popup spinner. Then if you return to the game, it gets struck at 2 seconds remaining, and can stay there for hours.

iphone/ios 16.5.1

Best Answer

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Eugest and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about this. Please also contact King Player Support directly from Soda app and report the names of the malfuctioning ads. This way they can retrieve data about the issue from your app and device.

How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "technical & connection issues"- "thanks for reaching out"- scroll down and click "contact us". In the form please select "advert issues or reporting" and then "I experienced a bug with an advert." Explain your problem, name the malfuctioning ad and send.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @Eugest

Thank you for reporting the ads. Unfortunately Community cannot handle these reports, so please contact Customer Care.

You can use this link: https://soporto.king.com/supportย  select the correct game, topic โ€œAdvert Issuesโ€ subtopic โ€œI experienced a bug with an adโ€

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?