Why am I continually answering friends life & booster requests but never receive any in return?

Options
cgc100x
cgc100x Posts: 10 Level 2

Since the friend support for lives has changed, all the lives I had pending from friends were taken away. Now I am answering in excess of 40 requests per day from friends for lives & boosters, but when I press the ask button I do not receive any lives or boosters in return. I do not believe that none of my friends are answering my requests so where are my lives & boosters? I cannot play once my original five lives are gone so any daily boosters I receive are rendered useless. There seems to be a fundamental issue as I have not received one life in return since this new system has been implemented.

Please fix this or change it back as I cannot be the only one having problems with this!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,823 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @cgc100x

I am sorry to hear the new Friendship system doesn’t work for you. I have already reported this; there are players who don’t receive their requests. I would kindly ask you to give your feedback in the thread New Friendship system. That way we can share all the info with the Game Studio.

Thank you for reaching out to the Community πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?