I used to get extra moves at the end of a round for watching ads

Options
shoium13
shoium13 Posts: 4 Newbie

I used to get extra moves at the end of a round for watching ads. Usually 1 to 5 extra moves for 3 ads. Now this NEVER happens. Is this a bug or a new feature? It started immediately after I made my first purchase ever.

Whether a feature or a bug, I hate it.

Thanks

Sharyn

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @shoium13 and welcome to Soda community!

Do you mean ads feature is suddenly gone?

Ads feature doesn't appear regularly in the game. It's not an anomaly if it takes a break for a period of time, it's the result of Soda Studio spreading out the feature to groups of players which are generated at random and rotate again. This means ads feature is available to some players while it's not to others for some time.

• shoium13
    shoium13 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I don't believe this is true. It has been more than 6 weeks and not a single ad option. I have been playing for years and this happened right after my first purchase. I think this is a bug.

• whamilla23
    whamilla23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem. No ads available. And honestly, I need the extras to keep moving forward. And this happened after my first purchase as well. I've been playing for years, but if this continues, I will be (sadly) deleting the game.

• carolpate58
    carolpate58 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This β€œbug?” has stopped giving me ads for extra moves also. Here we are at the end of May 2024 and this issues is still happening. I have to play these hard levels because I e progressed over the years and after I bought my first purchase I noticed my ads were getting less and less. Then about 4-6 weeks ago I saw my iPhone make a purchase for $4.xx and I did not do this myself. I got with my credit card service and was refunded. Now I have no ads at all for more moves and boosters. I am disappointed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?