🧳 Adventure Season in Candy Crush Soda Saga

Options
FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager
edited August 2023 in Discussions

Adventures await - a new season for Soda has arrived, and this time it’s all about Adventure.

In this first chapter of Detective Season Kimmy has found a mysterious journal in Candy Town. Can she decipher its clues, and which friends will she meet along the way? Adventure Season will have 3 Chapters that will take you further along the mystery.

How does it work?

Complete different quests to help Kimmy decipher the Journal. Each week, Monday - Sunday, there will be new quests for you to complete in order to help Kimmy, so make sure you complete them before the next Monday.

Completing quests will unlock clues about the mystery. Adventure Season has a new system for collecting these clues, you can see what it looks like down below.

This new collection system no longer rewards you with boosters or lives, and will instead give more insight into the Chapter of the Season. Perfect for everyone who loves a good story!

When will I see it?

Adventure Season runs from 13th of July until the end of August, but keep your eyes open – there will be more mysteries to solve!

So, what do you think... are you ready to go on an adventure? πŸƒπŸ§³

🧳 Adventure Season in Candy Crush Soda Saga 140 votes

πŸ˜„ Adventure Season is great, I'm ready for adventures!
77%
Anell_GorosWerner_CichyhhbbbearwithmeBrenda777tininha1975MiladyRCourtney1990maf34100bejakishbrodysmommiekeshavrfKingsDaughter14OsxardaysgobyPrincess_JessicaHeLives27freddyjudyaliciajmoseleyLadyLilac 108 votes
πŸ™‚ I'm not the adventurous type, but this looks like fun
5%
DieOmimijayjay21Jofery2302greddycandyMissannastacey0909juanito34jenulika1985 8 votes
πŸ€” I'm not sure yet, I need to play more to decide
8%
moo_moo_49MountainMommarthajean77DesertBirdsanjadeshowyouteeweiping2021SurvivorKikiyorubywu52Farizul95joyceowens 12 votes
😟 Adventures are not my cup of tea, I'll sit this one out
8%
Gee_62minnajJamelfeholladay5lorikaplanAmyJoySmileypenken2010GrammyJaneΞ₯MTzDiduXDamingyJets74 12 votes
Β«13456711

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?