Evelyn G Coleman

everocab
everocab Posts: 2 Newbie

I am totally confused on level1098 what is the strategy

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2023

Hello @everocab and welcome to Soda community!

In this level I advise to make as many color bomb-striped candies combos and color bomb + fish candy combos as possible.

this way you feed Sprinkleshell with cyan candies easier and you can activate him on the striped candies outside the board so they can spread jam.

to spread the jam in the separate lower part, focus on making color bomb - fish candy combos. Fish naturally aim for blockers first but if there's a whole school of fish active then you have higher chances to hit tiles and spread jam over them before licorice swirls fall down to cover them.

Tip: when you make a move, licorice swirl fall down and block tiles. But if you activate Sprinkleshell, you're not making any move and no licorice blocker will fall down. So try to make candy fish of the same color and use Sprinkleshell on them after licorice blockers have already been cleared out. fish will target the empty tiles to spread jam.

Another tip: play this level with daily bonus double delish fish so all the fish you set free get doubled and cause double the destruction/spread more jam.

I passed this level only with daily bonus coloring candy. good luck 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?