tburke0
tburke0 Posts: 5 Level 2

I was on stage 4and something and it's not letting me retrieve my progress

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @tburke0 and welcome to Soda community!

Do you see any connection error messages displayed on Soda app?

Do you have a King/Facebook account to save your progress?

If you don't see any connection errors, check out this guide, it might help you get your levels backπŸ‘‰οΈ HERE

If you can't retrieve your progress then please contact Player Support (customer service) and ask them to manually put you at the desired current level:

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Make sure to select the correct topics: "lost progress or items" and "I lost my progress". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Support from the game app to report Lost progress issues!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @tburke0 and welcome to Soda community!

Do you see any connection error messages displayed on Soda app?

Do you have a King/Facebook account to save your progress?

If you don't see any connection errors, check out this guide, it might help you get your levels backπŸ‘‰οΈ HERE

If you can't retrieve your progress then please contact Player Support (customer service) and ask them to manually put you at the desired current level:

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Make sure to select the correct topics: "lost progress or items" and "I lost my progress". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Support from the game app to report Lost progress issues!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?