Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I completed the first challenge but it’s saying the next available challenge is in 71582706 hours and 30 minutes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Experiencing the same issue!
How do you even play it or get started?
How do I go to chapter two? I finished one
I have completed a few stages and it is telling me I have 13 to check out. I cannot get pass the first row. It will not scroll or anything. there is some kind of glitch.
Hello @mikaylee005 @Poefchi welcome to Soda Community
Thank you for reaching out to us. I see the same ‘error’ and have already reported it 🙂
Can you tell me what device you are playing on? Make and model please.
What is your Game ID? Tap or click HERE how to find.
I have it too and converted it's more than 8000 years, so I guess I'll wait a little 🤷