Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi, I just failed to complete a level and my bonus streak went from level 5 to nothing where as it usually only drops 1 level. Is this new?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome to Soda Community @chunky
Glad to hear you got to try another version of Rainbow Streak 🙂 In my game I've always had the version you have now
The Game Studio is constantly tweaking and testing features and player feedback is important. Sometimes test groups are changed and it is possible that your Rainbow Streak will be changed one day. In any case, I would be happy to forward your feedback.
They use to let you keep your streek