New Money

Options
zebodiah3
zebodiah3 Posts: 3 Newbie

Where exactly do we find the new Currency and Stamps and what exactly are they for? Also, I don't have any problems giving lives, but, I can't seem to receive any. Since the new updade, I haven't gotten 1 life from a friend and we not only look forward to them, we need them. it's only 5 extra moves.

Comments

• Hilaroo
    Hilaroo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I just found it by accident today by clicking on the heart when I was out of lives. I’d been collecting these stamps (didn’t know what they were) but didn’t know where or how to use them. Apparently the “social” box at the top right is where you go now. Not intuitive at all. I never clicked on that bc I thought it brought me to this discussion board.

Sad that we can’t send & receive lives with our cake teams anymore!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @zebodiah3 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm not sure which currency you mean. There are gold bars that are used to buy for boosters/extra moves/lives refill.

As for stamps: to send your friends a booster request inside Social Hub feature, you're required to "spend" a certain amount of stamps.

Once you tap on green "ask" button to ask for a booster you'll be able to see your 3 booster choices for the day and the total amount of stamps that you collected and is ready to use.

Stamps can be earned after accepting friends' lives/boosters requests and playing events like Shipmates and 4 in a row.

Stamps are not required to send out lives requests.

Tap on the "i" blue button to find the in-game tutorial:

Read more on the dedicated discussion:

👥💕New Friendship system- How to request Lives and Boosters?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Soda Studio is aware of the issues players have when they send out requests but don't receive lives/boosters after friends respond. We got the news that a fix for those bugs should be released next week 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?