why when i fail a level i lose all my rainbow progress bottles

Options
Daniel_Eifert
Daniel_Eifert Posts: 9 Level 2

the last few levels i played i win rainbow bottles but if i dont pass a level i lose ALL of the bottles where before i would only lose one does anyone else have this problem

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @Daniel_Eifert and welcome to Soda community 😀

Yes, that's how rainbow streak works. I also lose all bottles if I fail a level, it's the only version I had since I started playing Soda years ago 😀

Check out the feature description in help center here

Different versions of the same feature exist for small groups of players though as Soda Studio usually spreads out different features or versions to different groups of players and then these groups rotate.

• Daniel_Eifert
    Daniel_Eifert Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

well they finally notified me on the game that i would lose all my bottles ,like i said i didnt lose them all at once when i started playing it started just a couple days ago

• carolynwcat
    carolynwcat Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It changed at some point where you only lost one bottle at a time with each loss, but now it went back to losing them all. It’s not very fun yo play anymore. Exactly. It happened to me a couple days ago too!

• carolynwcat
    carolynwcat Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

If they rotate versions to different groups, then it’s hard to compete fairly on different contests or the ability to get boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?