How do I check for an update?

Options
purplefish1963
purplefish1963 Posts: 3 Newbie

It was saying no internet connection but I do have internet. Then everything on left disappeared. I tried logging in and it says no internet connection. I cleared cache, switched from WiFi to mobile, nothing works. My device is fire tablet 10, 9th gen.

Answers

• amingy
    amingy Posts: 112 Level 3
    Options

This happens to me all the time! Uninstall the app. Then download it again. It will refresh and update for you. Good luck πŸ‘

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @purplefish1963 and welcome to Soda community!

Other players have reported this as well. I have forwarded these reports to community manager but until they're back at office I'm not able to find out more on what's going on.

Do you see this message?:

This problem can happen to Soda app in case the app gets damaged or corrupted. usually reinstalling the app is only solution that can fix it.

However reinstalling the app deletes all boosters because they're saved on device local storage (progress can be deleted too on the off chance players use no game account to save progress) and I'm not sure it's advisable in this case.

This problem may be something on the game side, and not the app itself, given the number of reports.

I don't think you'll be able to contact Player Support from the app because it's offline. So until I hear back from community manager I can't know more about the situation.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?