Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have tried & tried to use password for Amazon and keep changing it but it has never accepted any password I try
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House RulesÂ
Hi there 😃
I'm sorry to hear this is! The thing is that since Amazon is your payment provider, you will need to reach out to Amazon support and report this as King doesn't have access to this.
Have you tried reaching out to them HERE?
Hope they will be able to help solve this password issue for you 😇