💭 Let us know what you think about Streaks in game 🍬

Comments

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,655 Level 5
    1. In your opinion, do these streaks somehow affect or impact the way you play the game? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either: 1) Daily Login Rewards, 2) Treasure Hunt, 3) Rainbow Streak) at the beginning. 🥤The Daily Rewards sometimes impact the way I play the game, it all depends on the rewards. Getting the Jelly Fish and Striped Candy as a reward is not helpful for me to pass levels on the first try, especially the hard levels. That’s when I’ll stop playing and come back the next day.
    2. Is it important for you to keep the streaks going? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either: 1) Daily Login Rewards, 2) Treasure Hunt, 3) Rainbow Streak) at the beginning. 🥤For me, keeping the Rainbow streak going is key to complete levels, especially the hard ones on the first try. It is frustrating when you don’t win a level, the Rainbow Streak is completely gone.
    3. In your usual gameplay, what are some of the things you have done to keep up a streak? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either: 1) Daily Login Rewards, 2) Treasure Hunt, 3) Rainbow Streak) at the beginning. 🥤Depending on how far I’ve gotten win the Treasure Hunt, I have purchased gold bars to keep the streak. The further you are, the better the rewards.
    4. What is your opinion about the rewards received from these streaks? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either: 1) Daily Login Rewards, 2) Treasure Hunt, 3) Rainbow Streak) at the beginning. 🥤In my opinion the Daily Rewards are my least favorite, because I can get most of them from the other streaks and playing other games within the game.
    5. What is your favorite streak and why? 🥤My favorite streak is the Treasure Hunt, the rewards gets better the further you go.
    6. What is you least favorite streak and why? 🥤 The Daily Rewards, because they are not all conducive to me playing.
    7. Do you have any final thoughts you would like to share about the streak-system? (e.g. likes, dislikes, feedback, improvements, etc.) 🥤The Daily Rewards can use some improvements.

@FluffyDinosaur I just want to thank you and the studio for involving and asking us, the player for our opinion to find ways to improve the game. It is greatly appreciated.

• nanco3
    nanco3 Posts: 2 Newbie

I like the daily streak but u took my 9 gold bars when I clicked on them in the daily bonus and I don't know why.Rainbow streaks are good but then they disappear. It's difficult to play this game now and advance.iget tired of trying and quit. In my opinion you're adding too many challenges just to get prices to help advance. The best is the 5 extra bonus chances when u run out of trys.i like building the cake. Players like to help out. Gold bars are too hard to get and I'm not spending money. I play this to relax

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,486 Community Manager

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your thoughtful responses!

@Yosca @Pitty_Kitty would it be possible to tag Soda players once more for this? 😍

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,037 Soda Moderator

Feedback is so important! Tell us what you think about Daily Log in, Treasure Hunt and Rainbow Streaks! We want to know:

1. In your opinion, do these streaks somehow affect or impact the way you play the game? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either: 1) Daily Login Rewards, 2) Treasure Hunt, 3) Rainbow Streak) at the beginning.
    2. Is it important for you to keep the streaks going? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either: 1) Daily Login Rewards, 2) Treasure Hunt, 3) Rainbow Streak) at the beginning.
    3. In your usual gameplay, what are some of the things you have done to keep up a streak? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either: 1) Daily Login Rewards, 2) Treasure Hunt, 3) Rainbow Streak) at the beginning.
    4. What is your opinion about the rewards received from these streaks? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either: 1) Daily Login Rewards, 2) Treasure Hunt, 3) Rainbow Streak) at the beginning.
    5. What is your favorite streak and why?
    6. What is you least favorite streak and why?
    7. Do you have any final thoughts you would like to share about the streak-system? (e.g. likes, dislikes, feedback, improvements, etc.)

@_Elsa_@1Tasha1@200mimis@2easy@AaronMedina@actipton80@Adav@Ahmed733310@Aidenliam02@aijaziqbal@Alexandra_Tang@ALIXKATERINE@Aly_80@alyn78@amingy@Amoonmoon@Anahita_2005@andie78t@Andres-2@armansedat@Athalie@Barry_Dean_Clark@batman27@bearwithme@bekicrusher@betchiegrl29@Beth_Mc_Hugh@BigBossWaugh@BlueberryCupcake@Boybinary@BQN537@Brett_Hancock@Bricorn@Brittany1989@Cagnes@Candycrush26@candycrushinit@CassD@Cathiecc2111@Cats4Caz@CerbeRus777@Chakra@chessyL@ChrisMiller@Clover417@cmwithdar1@Courtney1990@crabapple@criscount@dabobster@Dawnvanblommestein@daysgoby@Debbie32@deblg@DeepshikhaSharan@DGenevieve@DieOmimi@eddie76@ejurjane@ElisedeJong@EnergizerBunny@enochlarry123@EOTheGr8@Erika0811@ericamitchell@EweNaNa@fabke@Filly_McBean@Fish_Candy@fleeta@Fonda_Smith@GeileTortenBerlin@Geogat12@giotaki@Glenn1972@GlenysB@Goldenswordz@gordan10@GrammaGaming@greddycandy@Gumyupawpaw@Hana_adamczak@Havish@hechicerilla@Hell66@hephzibelle@HMoore5456@hudus@hzakikian@Iffu2@irene46@istuff@jasmineshanae90@jayteedy@Jelly_bean_hearts@jellyjean@johamilton@JONH10@JT89@juan0420@Julie1988@justinhertz@Kabir_Shaik@katarzsic@kawaiifofu@KCullen127@Kerrie@keshavrf@kiara_wael@Kiki_g@KingsDaughter14@KingShuvo@LadyGaivman@Lady_Sarina@lakiere@La Ley@LazariHampton@LeFlarcane@lely123@Lemurtek@lindseyNmuir@Lindz1026@Lisal6715@lorilm1972@LuciLu8@lunilla@maf34100@Magic_Mixer@Magnolia4@MaineMom218@marebear1264@MaryLuyo2020@me6412@mich4429@MiladyR@mimibrandi@mmurray7707@moe75@Moh1977@MollyS@Mommabear1269@MountainMom@msgraca@Mxmx@Nadia1770@naenae1418@namal_butt_01@NatalieG@ndd_2023@Nenikapaki@Nikolaos_Prodromidis@ObscureCow@Orangemoon@Palash_Sarma@PattyMan@PattyRae@PaulaB1@PaulaCarrollGeibBeem@paul5473@Pcj@penken@Peti321@pillow6@Pitty_Kitty@Poutsy@praiselove@pratimadangol@Precious0914@Princess_Jessica@princesstina723@PummyRaj@Purpleking@Purplelife_50@QueebBee1970@Racoon7@Raerobbie@rebelchild@Riri2@RNKmac@Roary2020@rosemariepahayo1@RosesDestiny68@Rox7383@Sabrina_Spellman@SabrinaM@santo_chris97@SApple2@shafer223@Shina04@showyou@simplyP@siti_payung@skygal777@smnafiz@Soda_bottelet@stacey0909@SteelWolf@steventseng@Sukanta_Biswas@Sumtime77@SUZANCE@suzekit@swabby@Tamara73@Tanu_chauhan_1001@tashanight3@task7n@Tasty_Cake@teasir@teeweiping@teresawallace44@Terri_1@Thmo@tininha1975@tokasa13@Toussaint73@Tracy_Lane@tratelqalam@Trishy68@Twi@Tzvi_Marcu@upperlevel@vanesitamona77@VickMtz@viviana1@vonkizh@Wells86@Werner_Cichy@Wildfox@Whodeet1@Xxander@Yaz_Milani@Yorben_Goeree

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,608 Level 5
  • chinitoli
    chinitoli Posts: 4 Newbie

I love all of these, but I was curious about something. I was playing recently and the Rainbow Streak would only drop one bottle after losing a level, but now all the sudden it returned to dropping ALL the bottles. was that changed or something? is it because i reached a certain level point or due to that new surf competition? I only noticed this happen once I reached level 4000. If someone could let me know, that be great. It just makes the game more frustrating now since I was so used to losing one bottle (for about 2k levels) and now it returned to losing all of them. also the legendary wonder ball now moves 13 or more levels instead of 7. was there an update I missed or something? it be great to know. Thank you.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,829 Jelly Moderator
    edited September 2023

Hi @FluffyDinosaur here is my answers to these questions 😊

1. In your opinion, do these streaks somehow affect or impact the way you play the game? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either: 1) Daily Login Rewards, 2) Treasure Hunt, 3) Rainbow Streak) at the beginning. I really think it does impact my game play. For one I make sure to login daily to collect the daily rewards it helps getting through the levels. I usually try to collect as many batula balls as possible in a days time. The rewards are great and they really help me with tricky levels. The Rainbow streak is another one if my favorites. I try to keep it fully loaded meaning I try to not lose a level so I can keep all the start up booster's. So my answer is yes all of these impact my game play.
    2. Is it important for you to keep the streaks going? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either: 1) Daily Login Rewards, 2) Treasure Hunt, 3) Rainbow Streak) at the beginning. Yes it is very important I keep my streaks going. It could just be me or not but I love the better boosters and more you get with keeping a streak going. While I'm up drinking my coffee of a morning waiting to get ready for work I always login to all my games to collect daily rewards. I have always done this. I haven't missed a day of collecting daily rewards that's how important it is to me.
    3. In your usual gameplay, what are some of the things you have done to keep up a streak? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either: 1) Daily Login Rewards, 2) Treasure Hunt, 3) Rainbow Streak) at the beginning. Lol here is the tricky question. I have actually spent a lot of money to keep up a streak. I have spent a lot of saved boosters to keep up a streak. I have actually spent a lot of saved gold bars to keep up a streak. I don't like to lose my streak at all lol.
    4. What is your opinion about the rewards received from these streaks? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either: 1) Daily Login Rewards, 2) Treasure Hunt, 3) Rainbow Streak) at the beginning. The rewards from daily login is great. Those really help to set my day for some great game play. Then comes rewards from Treasure hunt these are super. They along with the daily rewards help me to be able to pass through levels and have an adventurous day of playing games. Last the Rainbow streak the boosters from that along with the daily rewards and treasure hunt combined is usually explosive on these hard levels. The boosters from rainbow streak is awesome. I love all the rewards from all of these streaks.
    5. What is your favorite streak and why? My favorite streak is the Treasure Hunt. Daily login you collect one time a day. The Rainbow streak cannot be kept without the rewards from the Treasure hunt. So the rewards from Treasure hunt are not only the best and helpful but they help me keep my Rainbow streak going so that is why batula balls is my favorite plus I just love to collect those batula balls lol
    6. What is you least favorite streak and why? It's hard to say cause I love them all but if I had to choose I would have to say the daily login. You only get this reward once a day with the other 2 streaks it's unlimited on how many times you can get the rewards.
    7. Do you have any final thoughts you would like to share about the streak-system? (e.g. likes, dislikes, feedback, improvements, etc.). I have nothing but good to say about the streak system. I love the rewards I love to play the streaks and as for improvement I could only say bigger better rewards but the way they are I'm happy with them 😍

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2023

Hello dear @FluffyDinosaur 🤗

In simple words, “Streak” rewards are very useful 😊

Now, to go into detail…

1) In your opinion, do these streaks somehow affect or impact the way you play the game?

Yes, they do! I will take (1) Daily Login Rewards, for my first example… when I receive unlimited lives as one of the Daily Bonus reward, it helps me to stay in the game and play some levels;

(2) Batula Treasure Hunt for second example… when I keep my streak, I receive great gifts from the Legendary wonder balls - Supersonic & Stripes Lollipop hammers, up to 7 hours of unlimited Lives, and sometimes even Gold Bars;

(3) Rainbow Streak —> the boosters from this streak are a great help for me to win my levels. Being at the end of the map, the levels are becoming harder and harder. So, these boosters help a lot for me to win my game👍

2) Is it important for you to keep the streaks going? 

The streaks for both Treasure Hunt, and Rainbow Streak are important for me, for the same reasons I have mentioned in the first question.

But, Daily Login Streak - not so much important for me. My streak used to be at 800! But, when I realized the boosters we receive are just the same even when we are on the 8th day or 800th day, I have stopped paying much attention to it. I just try not to fall down to day 1, only because I can use the 30 minutes unlimited lives.

3) In your usual gameplay, what are some of the things you have done to keep up a streak? 

Treasure Hunt —> If I miss the event for any reason and about to lose the streak, I spend Gold Bars to keep my streak. I am very very thankful for the game Studio for introducing this facility 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Rainbow streak —> When a level is too hard to win in the first trail, I did lose my Rainbiw streak. But, I love the option to climb up the streak by achieving 3 stars in my next level. Sometimes, I keep losing and wait for that offer to pop-up in my game.

(Daily login Reward —> Never spent a single Gold Bar to keep the streak).

4) What is your opinion about the rewards received from these streaks?

Daily Login Rewards —> Unlimited boosters are useful! But, love to see different rewards🍭

Treasure Hunt —> The most useful rewards in the final Treasure (Legendary wonder ball)! Thank you!

Rainbow Streak —> Great boosters! But, I really don’t see the difference between the 4th and 5th streak!! May be a Lollipop Hammer or extra moves can be added to the final Soda bottle🍾

5) What is your favorite streak and why?

Treasure Hunt is my most favorite streak. The Legendary wonder ball has the great rewards (explained in first question). They vary from unlimited lives to boosters to Gold bars 🌟🌟

6) What is your least favorite streak and why?

I would have to vote for Daily Login Streak, because I won’t miss it’s rewards even when I lose the streak. I just wait for a week and the rewards increase to unlimited booster + 30 minutes of lives.

7) Do you have any final thoughts you would like to share about the streak-system? (e.g. likes, dislikes, feedback, improvements, etc.)

Yes, a few…

Once again, thanks a lot for adding the option to spend Gold Bars and keep the streak! Best change!! That is what I like the most 🤩🤩

Losing the Rainbow Streak to 0 after losing a level is what I dislike the most 😶😶

Now, to request for improvements…

1) Daily Log-in Rewards —> It would be great if you can add an option to collect lollipop boosters on every 7th day! The suggested rewards are — a piece of Supersonic Lollipop or 30 minutes of Lollipop or striped lollipop hammer, etc., Add an option to get extra moves and save them for the levels we need later;

2) Rainbow Streak —> Add an extra booster to the 5th bottle - extra moves or a lollipop hammer are my suggestions;

3) Treasure Hunt —> I like it how it is now👍👍

Thank you for asking for our opinions and trying to give us the best game that is possible🍭🍭

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2023

Hello @chinitoli 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

The Legendary Wonder Ball (the 5th one) always opens after 13 levels. It is not a change, but it has been like that from the first time I have seen it 🤔🤔

But, I will tag our Soda Moderator @Yosca to respond and clarify all your questions 👍

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,873 Level 5

I also agree with what @bearwithme posted.

I love the Treasure Hunt with Batula and Rainbow Streak! They wonderful and I DO NOT want to loose my streak. I use gold bars for the extra hour or 5 more moves.

The Daily Log In timed booster helps me but the 30 mins of unlimited lives is useless. This one is my least favorite.

I agree, it would be nice to see something extra for longer log in streaks. Right now a 8 day streak gets the same as a 365 day streak.🤔

I like how Soda gives both inventory and timed boosters as rewards.❤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?