Unable to add to my moves at the end of an incomplete game

Options
PearlRain
PearlRain Posts: 15 Level 2

Hi, Ususally when an unfinished game ends, there is the option to pay 5 gold bars to get 5 extra moves. However, the button to activate this feature had disappeared from my game. Although, I'm still being asked whether I want to continue. Here is a screenshot....

Answers

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,448 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there, sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with this.

To start of, please make sure that both your device and the game is updated to the latest version.

If the problem remains, if you're using a game account, try logging in and out of the game. Should it remain please let me know so we can look into it further.

• PearlRain
    PearlRain Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Hi LoFiGummy,

I followed your suggestions, but unfortunately things are worse. I wasn't sure if the version I was playing on was the latest, so I uninstalled it and downloaded it from the MS store. However, now when I try to open the game it just stays on the 'loading' page as per the screenshot below:

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @PearlRain

I am so sorry to see this! This seems like a similar problem we've had before. Several players had the loading problem in both Win10 and Win11.

A player had found a solution that worked; you can find it πŸ‘‰ here. Would you please try this and let us know if it fixes the problem? Btw We need your Player ID πŸ‘‰Β hereΒ Β is how to find it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?