Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This game is starting to be annoying ! It's been nothing but problems, freezing, and not working properly. I've done everything that there is to do to fix it. Think I might delete it soon, sucks cause I've been playing it for so long.🙄
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yuppers
Have you tried your phone, device settings? Clear cache etc.
Shameful act? Lol
Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules
Again shameful act by you in 35 moves not clear 15 bears what’s strange
I said many time for my problem but nothing improves in this matter u and your team settled the game only for yours Special people’s not for others like me they are clear 150 levels but in same time me and others like me not clear 50 levels it’s show your partially with us this act very shameful bhain chod