Options
1235»

Comments

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,902 Level 5
    Options

Welcome to the King Community! @LoFiGummy

And I introduce to myself

My name is LeFlarcane (you can call me "Sam" as my nickname too!) I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and arrived the community in January 2022. I speak English, Filipino and dialects (kinda little) from my country but sometimes little bit of Japanese and Italian.

Mostly I am the BW3 player like so! Skill at bouncing and aiming like before what I did. But usually active in the last years of making the moves. I love playing BW3 (Level 4464 currently now!) since where I like the characters (Stella probably).

I usually playing music (mostly songs which are synchronized with clicks, and fast-paced songs) when I playing this rhythm game (or other games found my spoiler box below), I tuned it up these of songs like something memes which I can used to listen.

Anyways, it's feel like a magical world! ✨

• Sheila_Rising
    Sheila_Rising Posts: 1,548 Level 3
    Options

A big welcome to the King Community.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,806 Level 3
    Options

@LoFiGummy

Welcome to the Community.

My name is Elena. CCSS was the first King game I started playing. And thanks to this game I came to the Community. At first I only played this game. Then I got bored with this game. I don't play much CCSS these days, but I do play a lot of CCFS and FHS. I love team games the most, so CCSS is the least interesting team game for me right now. Previously, team games in CCSS were different and I liked them much more. If you have questions for me, I will answer all your questions.

I also want to know more about you. Your registration date in the Community is October 3, 2023. Please tell us how you got the position of Community Manager. Some members of the Community have long been applying for the position of moderators, but they have not received this position. The position of Community Manager is higher than the position of Moderator.

Maybe you were previously an ordinary member of the Community, but now you have a new account? Maybe you work at Studio King?

You registered in the Community just 2.5 weeks ago. You say you are a newbie.

Please share with us the secret of how a beginner can become a Community Manager in 2.5 weeks. I think that many members of the community will be very grateful if you tell them about your experience.

I thank you in advance for your answer. I'm very very interested to hear your answer.

(I'm communicating using Google Translate. I hope it translated what I said correctly.)

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,170 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @ElenaVorona and thank you for the warm welcome!

That is a totally fair question, as there are many experts here on the forum and people that have a lot more knowledge about the games than I do. 🧠 Also sad to hear about the lost interest in CCSS (hopefully it will become more fun for you again someday!).

As a Community Manager I am an employee at King yes, and there's no real secret to it, I applied for the job as anyone else on their career website without special treatment. So for me, while I'm new here, I've worked with Community Management at other game companies for several years, and I've worked with games for a pretty long time, so me being accepted into King was most likely in connection to my experience!

I hope that I can compensate my lack of knowledge in the games with this experience. And I aim to learn as much as possible, as fast as possible! I hope the answer makes it a bit clear for you. 🧸🎧

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,806 Level 3
    Options

Yes. Your answer completely satisfied my curiosity.

I am very grateful to you for your honest answer. I appreciate it.

I wish you good luck and success in your new job. I want you to succeed.

Can I ask you one more question? This is a stupid question.)))

Are you a "boy" or a "girl"? Please excuse my stupidity. In my language, the gender of a person who talks about himself is always clear. In English I never understand this))))))).

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,170 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you so much, so nice of you to say that!

And no worries at all, my pronouns are he/him as I'm a guy. Thanks for asking!

• Sheila_Rising
    Sheila_Rising Posts: 1,548 Level 3
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?