Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don't like the ads but I tolerate them but today I can't get past one without the proverbial "oops" I know it is not me because I am not even touching the game. W I have restarted it and cleared my cache so now I am not able to move forward. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Satchel_49
So sorry for the malfunction of the ads 😕 You can report the ads, just click on 👉 this link. Select topic Advert issues, subtopic I experienced a bug with ads.