Crashing

Options
Lyncarol
Lyncarol Posts: 13 Level 2

Why does your game crash so much? I clear my cache before I play and it still gives me a black screen when loading

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Lyncarol and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about this.

Which device do you use to play Soda? Make and model please

What is the latest version of software installed in your device?

What it the latest version of Soda app installed in your device?

Does your device have at least 2 GB of free storage?

When did this issue start?

Thanks

• Lyncarol
    Lyncarol Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I play on an iPad Generation 9. iOS 17.0.3. I donโ€™t know where to find the version of the Soda app, but I just updated it about an hour ago. I have plenty of free storage space. The screen goes black when an ad tries to play and most of the times they donโ€™t load the way they should. This started on Monday, 10/16.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Lyncarol

Thanks for the reply. If the crashing is caused by ads feature only please report the specific ad to King Player Support so the team dedicated can look into it ๐Ÿ™‚

How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "technical & connection issues"- "thanks for reaching out"- scroll down and click "contact us". In the form please select "advert issues or reporting" and then "I experienced a bug with an advert." Explain your problem, name the malfunctioning ad and send.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?