Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why can’t I ever get past epic level, I think it’s rigged because I play it everyday without a miss and still can’t get to lengendary !!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's strange! @gaybo If you have reached Batula within 24 hours and claimed your reward you should progress one step further to reach the next Wonder Balls. Do you perhaps play on different devices?
I have personally experienced (I play on different devices) that I had forgotten Batula on 1 device and therefore dropped back to a lower level.
It could also be the case that if you play on different devices, the game may be disrupted.