Options
1235Β»

Answers

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 2,734 Level 5
    edited November 2023
    Options

If you really don't go to sleep, you'll turn to this:🀣🀣🀣

Games can wait but energy can't, most importantly your health can't. Be energized my friend.❀️

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 20,926 Level 5
    edited November 2023
    Options

Zombie and I are friends. We are from the same species 🀣🀣

Have you seen the reason why I'm awake yet? You know, we love the night and the dark and we fear the light 🀣🀣

These are secrets between us only that should not be revealed in front of others

🀫🀫🀫

I don't want to reveal our secrets and exploit them as weaknesses

Apparently the effects of Halloween are still not over

😁😜

• godders60
    godders60 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Now the contest has returned, my Wonderball streak has disappeared! Always something…….

• SApple2
    edited November 2023
    Options

Go to sleep πŸ˜‚ Your brain has gone haywire! πŸ˜‚

Have you been crushing Soda? 🀣

Or CCS? The Semi Final won't start until the 17th. Can you believe I qualified even though it appeared the day after and then left again few hours later and never came back? Instead of giving me 3 days to play, I was only given 4 hours total and I still qualified for Semi Final??? Go figure...they can't get rid of me. 🀣

Anyway....GO TO SLEEP!!! Sleep deprivation is not good! Again....go to sleep! You'll thank me later!

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 20,926 Level 5
    edited November 2023
    Options

@SApple2

They should congratulate themselves for having a player like you 😎😎

Good luck and I hope it stays that way

I also qualified for this round and was in first place

Last year, I was among the finalists. It was a difficult day. A player and I competed for first place until the last moment.

I love competitive events, but if I find that competition is illogical, then the fun ends, so I continue crushing my levels and forget about it.

Why will I thank you later?

I will thank you now and always πŸ™β€οΈ

I also thank God for giving me wonderful friends β€οΈπŸ™

• SApple2
    edited November 2023
    Options

You're still awake @Amoonmoon? πŸ˜„ I'm surprise you're still coherent at this time. πŸ˜‚

Thank you very kindly my friend! ❀️ I thank God as well everyday! I enjoy interacting with you. You are as real as one gets. I don't feel any sense of pretentiousness from you. I like that. Hypocrisy is prevalent everywhere believe it or not.

In terms of the tournament, it would be nice if I could be on an even field. This contest disappeared from my game 2 days before the Quarter Final and only appeared for approximately four hours the day after as I mentioned above then it disappeared again. When it showed up I was way behind from other competitors but I still managed to take the first place. I had to complete 5 races or 75 levels at a faster speed. Was my effort worth it? I questioned that after this tournament disappeared again in my game, in the middle of the competition.

Yesterday, it appeared again stating that I qualified for the Semi. I ended up in third place. I would have been first if the disappearance didn't happen. Honestly, I'm losing interest. I'm sure others too.

What is the most important thing in Marketing? Knowing and anticipating the wants and needs of your customers. Marketing concepts should be oriented in pleasing your customers. Prompt response is necessary. If left unattended, people lose interest and eventually give up.

Well it is what it is. A happy person can always find other means of happiness! ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?