Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello, I don’t see my boosters when Î’m playing. Can you tell me what happens. Thank you 🙏🥺
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for these précisions
@ccavc8 that's exactly what it looks like for me. The reason for this is a graphical glitch that only shows you boosters if you have less than 100 boosters (max display is 99). The fault is under repair, but it is not the highest priority. You will only see a quantity at the moment if it is 99 or less. Since you have over 100 boosters, they won't show up, but you can use them. So you haven't lost any boosters.
The display option on Super Sonic Lollopop is made a bit larger, so you can see boosters that are more than 99.
thanks for your answer. I didn’t loges out and nothîg spécial happened. In fact I realized that I can use them, but I can’t see how many they are ..
Hi @ccavc8 warm welcome to the forum of Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Can you please tell me if you've logged out of the game or if anything unusual has happened? Has your app crashed or are you using a new device?