๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŽฃ Northern Lights Season in Candy Crush Soda is here!

Options
12346ยป

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,764 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @LoFiGummy

I was very happy to participate in such a tournament, as I was one of the lucky ones who could replay old levels ๐Ÿคฉ. Hopefully the Studio will make this possible for all players in future tournaments, so that there is more fairness and more players can have a chance to win ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป! Because even if you are not at the end of the levels and you are placed with a group of players who are below level 1000, you have little chance of winning if only new levels apply.

I checked the levels of the players in my group, and a total of 3 (including myself) were playing at levels 12000+. The other players were all below level 1000 ๐Ÿ˜’.

I was lucky and won too, yay ๐Ÿฅณ!

Unfortunately I won't be able to compete in the next round because old levels only count for the 1st week ๐Ÿ˜ข.

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,438 Community Manager
    Options

I'm glad to hear it was a success, I'll be sure to forward it to the studio! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿคฉ

• matias2011
    matias2011 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited January 10
    Options

*Edited by CM: You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 25,286 Level 5
    Options

Hello friends! @Yosca @LoFiGummy

As it was said that the first round had just concluded, the 2nd round of Kimmy's Ice Fishing fish collecting collection has arrived! And here are my screenshots before the 1st round was over!

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,577 Level 5
    Options

Last week in the event was possible to collect fish from old levels too. Players on the end of levels got 45 new levels and they can collect just from those levels, the others players can play many levels on a weekย so the event is not sane to all. King need to give the posibility to all to play many levels for win events.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?