Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Did not give me my big prize, I spend so much money on their games and was very very upset about this, what should I do.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Mambie
I am sorry you didn’t receive your prize. Please contact King Player Support so they can help you further.
Follow the steps in this guide: How to contact Player Support
Select topic “Events or features issues” subtopic: “I didn’t receive my reward”
Good luck 🍀
Hello @Mambie🤗 Hearty Welcome to our King Community!
Currently, you are in Candy Crush Saga area of the Community!
But, no worries! I will call in our Soda Moderators to help you out and move your question to Soda Saga area👍️
@Pitty_Kitty and @Yosca 🤗
If you have any questions in the meantime, you can post back by typing in the blank box given below.
Thank you for joining our Community & Happy Holidays🎉