Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Morning
i have posted my levels and I am not earning my badges.
I am on level 3321. Also looking for help on adding my birthday to my profile.
Thanks 😎
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Memere1
You can only claim your Soda badges if you post it in the correct Soda threads. I noticed that you have posted your images in CCS, but you will not receive Candy Crush Soda badges there, sorry.
You can click/tap on the link below 👇 to find several threads where you can claim your Soda level badges 😉
👉 Where to collect some Sodalicious badges
To add your birthday to your profile: click/tap on your avatar at the top right - click/tap on “Account & Privacy settings” - scroll down to “Edit Profile fields”