Treasure hunt

TottyAM
TottyAM Posts: 12 Level 2

Hello!!!

Before, to obtain the treasure hunt took me 5 to 6 levels…. But now is taking me 12 or more… why is that?

thanks

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,048 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to Soda Fommunity @TottyAM

There are different stages in Treasure Hunt: 5 levels for Rare wonderball, 10 levels for Epic wonderball and 13 levels for Legendary wonderball.

But it could also be that there are different versions of this feature (as far as I know I always had to play 13 levels, but I'm not sure) and that you have been placed in a different group of players by the Studio with a different game experience with Batula 🙂

Answers

• bces_raye
    bces_raye Posts: 51 Level 2

Because your level is going high level so the treasure hunt level is also going high level as well.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,048 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to Soda Fommunity @TottyAM

There are different stages in Treasure Hunt: 5 levels for Rare wonderball, 10 levels for Epic wonderball and 13 levels for Legendary wonderball.

But it could also be that there are different versions of this feature (as far as I know I always had to play 13 levels, but I'm not sure) and that you have been placed in a different group of players by the Studio with a different game experience with Batula 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?