Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello!!!
Before, to obtain the treasure hunt took me 5 to 6 levels…. But now is taking me 12 or more… why is that?
thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Fommunity @TottyAM
There are different stages in Treasure Hunt: 5 levels for Rare wonderball, 10 levels for Epic wonderball and 13 levels for Legendary wonderball.
But it could also be that there are different versions of this feature (as far as I know I always had to play 13 levels, but I'm not sure) and that you have been placed in a different group of players by the Studio with a different game experience with Batula 🙂
Because your level is going high level so the treasure hunt level is also going high level as well.