Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For a week now, both Candy Crush Jelly and Candy Crush Soda have been left unresponsive in Windows 10, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it is still unresponsive
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Check out the link below, it might be helpful
Another player in support section is having the same problem as you. There is still no good answer as to why and fix.
here is a link to that thread…
I don’t play on PC. If I see anything useful on this site, I’ll let you know 😉
Windows 10 stopped working for me a week ago, I reinstalled and nothing, I can't get into the game.