Kimmie's Arcade.

Options
mono1020
mono1020 Posts: 23 Level 2

The game cheated! To win the last board one square needed to be opened by something either blowing up next to it or on a line. I was using the big black w dots candy with the wrapped square candy. More than one square blew up next to this square and it did not open so I lost. I didn't take a screen shot. I do use money occasionally when playing Soda and I believe this happened because it wanted me to pay 9 gold bars!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @mono1020 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear this happened. Hopefully this was a one-off issue.

If you'd like to report an error in Kimmy's Arcade please contact Player Support directly from your Soda app:

How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings (gear icon)- click "?" Icon- select any topic and subtopic- scroll down the page and click "contact us". Select topic "events or features issues", select subtopic "I have a bug with an event or feature". Fill in the form and send.

• DanishWolf
    DanishWolf Posts: 62 Level 2
    Options

The game occasionally does that, in various ways, depending on which kind of booster you picked to fill the squares with jam. This 'glitch' where in some way the game doesn't go for/remove whatever square that is left, but instead go for an already filled square/line, or the game shoot off the boosters rounds too fast, also leading to this. It's not a frequent glitch, but it happens.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?