🧸🍫 Have you played Grow-A-Bear? We want your feedback! 🫵

Options

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,941 Friends Moderator
    Options

1. What was your experience with Grow-A-Bear? Did you find it fun? I enjoyed growing the bear, but I stopped when it required 100 "points" x5 to grow it after the first level.

2. Do you have any favorite parts of Grow-A-Bear? The graphics were clever!

3. Are there any strategies you use to help the bear grow? No

4. Any cool ideas to make this even better? We're eager to hear your ideas! I am not nearly as creative as the game developers, so I will just add my admiration for their talent.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,030 Candy Moderator
    Options
    1. What was your experience with Grow-A-Bear? Did you find it fun? 📝I loved the grow a bear event! It was so much fun!
    2. Do you have any favorite parts of Grow-A-Bear? ✨I liked that he grew when I fed him chocolate.
    3. Are there any strategies you use to help the bear grow? 🏆No
    4. Any cool ideas to make this even better? We're eager to hear your ideas! Award the top wonderball when you go thru the cycle a third time. Also-once he is initially grown - maybe you could feed him something different (honey?) or you could earn an outfit piece for the bear to wear.

Anyway - I really enjoyed the event and can't wait to play it again.

😊🐨💕

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,883 Friends Moderator
    edited February 5
    Options

Re 1. Yes, it was fun. It was something new and after more than 6 months I have a cute diorama and cool events again.

To 2. No, not really. The graphics are totally beautiful.

Re 3. Since the coins are only available when you complete new levels, it would be interesting to see which strategies are possible at all. Other events also work without new levels by baking a piece of cake. It would be nice if this would work for Grow-A-Bear as well.

Also, I didn't realize why I got 10 coins once and 20 coins another time on new levels. Are new levels rewarded differently with coins? Does it depend on whether a normal, hard or super hard level has been completed? Or does it depend on how many stars have been gained? 

To 4. The event is very sweetly realized. The rewards could be better. In order to reach the better Wonder Ball, too many levels have to be completed. However, many players (including me) don't have that many levels because they are very far along the map or have already reached the end of the map. 

My first improvement would be: I want the event to appear in the game one day before the new levels come out. Then, at the end of the map, players can tune in to it and have a chance to grow the bear.

Second suggestion: it would be nice if you also get coins for the bear when you have baked a piece of cake.

Third suggestion: Please explain in the game how many coins there are per newly played level and what the player can do for them (e.g. complete the level with 3 stars or for super hard levels there are 10 times as many coins as for an easy level.

Fifth suggestion: When the bear is fully grown, the player needs 100 coins for a chocolate. That's an entire episode. I think this is too much and most players will stop playing. To reach the best Wonder Ball, 10 episodes must be played. I don't have that many available and so do many others. Please make it easier to continue providing the bear with chocolate.

Then I have one more request: leave out the constant pop-ups after each level. It's totally annoying for me when I get a popup after every level played:

1. Popup to weekly contest. This is annoying and useless. I need to actively close the popup

2. you have collected coins, use them (the game branches into the event and I have to actively close it to continue playing)

3. Your progress for Rescue Buddies - also something I don't care about if I want to be the first to complete an episode. I also have to actively close this popup

4. Kimmy's Fishing Contest - this popup is also annoying and holding me back from progressing. The pop-up must also be actively closed.

So I click the pop-ups away 4 or 5 times to be able to continue playing. 

Since all of these events can be found on the event map, it is sufficient for the player to check their current status there. 

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,092 Level 5
    Options

Hi @LoFiGummy

Here are my answers to your questions

1. It was fun. I like the side events in soda

2. I liked watching him grow

3. No real strategy, just played soda

4. Maybe we could collect fish to help grow the bear. In farm hero saga you need to collect suns and water drops to grow the cropsies.

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,410 Level 5
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty I can't think of any answers the questions grow a bear is brilliant

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,362 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @LoFiGummy

1. What was your experience with Grow-A-Bear? Did you find it fun? Yes I did, it was great having a new side event.
    2. Do you have any favorite parts of Grow-A-Bear? I loved the the graphics as the bear grew.
    3. Are there any strategies you use to help the bear grow? Just pass lots of levels!
    4. Any cool ideas to make this even better? We're eager to hear your ideas! Gummy Bear has very expensive taste in chocolate when fully grown!!! That's a lot of levels per small section! This put me off trying. It was a big jump in coins required for chocolate. I think is needs to be reduced to affordable chocolate. Other events like bake a cake which helps to shipmates could help here also. I think the end part needs to be more player friendly and inviting.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,280 Level 5
    Options
    1. What was your experience with Grow-A-Bear? Did you find it fun? Not so fun, because it required to pass a lot of levels.
    2. Do you have any favorite parts of Grow-A-Bear? Only the rewards.
    3. Are there any strategies you use to help the bear grow? No. Just passing new levels.
    4. Any cool ideas to make this even better? We're eager to hear your ideas! Please change the levels required to pass to grow the bear.

• moe75
    moe75 Posts: 5,508 Level 5
    Options

Hi @LoFiGummy

1. It was fun.

2. I liked the graphics.

3. No

4. No ideas

• steventseng
    steventseng Posts: 10,082 Level 5
    Options

What was your experience with Grow-A-Bear? Did you find it fun? 📝

At first I was very excited and found it very interesting.

Do you have any favorite parts of Grow-A-Bear? ✨

The little bear is so cute.

Are there any strategies you use to help the bear grow? 🏆

After I passed 30 new levels and let it grow up, I passed another 15 new levels and found that I got 200 points. The total task time is 3 days and requires at least 1500 points. I simply gave up the idea of ​​letting it continue to grow.

Any cool ideas to make this even better? We're eager to hear your ideas! 💭

There are new activities in the game, which are certainly worthy of recognition. But when I feel that the effort is not proportional to the gain, it is difficult for me to persist in completing it.

• KimiKatO52
    KimiKatO52 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I like grow a bear. It's fun and mixes up the game a little.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?