THIS GAMES KEEPS STEALING FROM ME.

Options
kafelsch
kafelsch Posts: 9 Level 2

I PAID TWICE, TO GET US OUT OF CAKE JAIL YESTERDAY. TODAY, THE GAME STARTED OVER AND WE LOST OUR PROGRESS AND WHAT WE PAID TO GET OUT OF CAKE JAIL. THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME I GOT RIPED OFF--AND NO COMPENSATION FOR THE STEAL. :(

Comments

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 312 Level 3
    Options

You complained here, of course no any compensation. If you complain this issue to customers service department, like me, I think you would also get 10 gold bars for compensation.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @kafelsch and welcome to Soda community

Soda Studio stopped and restarted Bake a Cake on Friday because of a timer glitch. This affected all Soda players, you may click here for more infos.

If you lost a purchased item due to a glitch, please contact King Player support directly from your Soda app or from here . This community forum is not able to handle compensations, I'm sorry.

• How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form, make sure to select the correct topic and subtopic in the form, explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?