MY shipments is not giving me my free shots with every game on win

They owe about 8 free shots

Thanks

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited March 7 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @MeyerLinda and welcome to Soda community!

Which version of the event do you have?

If you get to pick your crew members then your pins or shots are sent by your crew when they pass a new level.

Make sure to keep your ammo slots empty (extra pins get lost, if 3 slots are already full) and restart frequently the app to help the game refresh and update the numbers of pins available. The game also updates on its own if you don't restart the app, but it might be slow therefore you might miss out on some pins sent by friends.

If you don't pick your crew in Shipmates, then the number of pins depends on levels won by you. If the game is slow at updating, please try to restart the app.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited March 7 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @MeyerLinda and welcome to Soda community!

Which version of the event do you have?

If you get to pick your crew members then your pins or shots are sent by your crew when they pass a new level.

Make sure to keep your ammo slots empty (extra pins get lost, if 3 slots are already full) and restart frequently the app to help the game refresh and update the numbers of pins available. The game also updates on its own if you don't restart the app, but it might be slow therefore you might miss out on some pins sent by friends.

If you don't pick your crew in Shipmates, then the number of pins depends on levels won by you. If the game is slow at updating, please try to restart the app.

• MeyerLinda
    MeyerLinda Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options

Thanks

Last week the version was they picked my crew and this time I had to pick my crew

So I guess they are not playing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?