Arresto del gioco anomalo

quercia
quercia Posts: 1 Newbie

Come compro dei lingotti per avere altre mosse per passare il livello il gioco si arresta e tocca riavviarlo e iniziare di nuovo....ma credo che i soldi li prenda

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,037 Soda Moderator

Welcome to Soda Community @quercia

Do I understand correctly, that the game closes after your purchase and that you have therefore not been able to use your purchase?

Please try to clear the cache, not data  that will delete your boosters! Hopefully this doesn’t happen again.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

==================

If your money were taken and you couldn’t use the purchase you have to contact King Player Support about this.

If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on “My Purchases“

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?