Save progress

Options
venros
venros Posts: 2 Newbie

Good morning,
I think I've covered the question. I play on a tablet with Android 8.1. Following server connection problems (no more bonuses, updates), I noticed that PlayStore was no longer functional. I followed Google's recommendations which didn't improve anything, on the contrary. I also browsed your help center without a suitable solution. The only option is to factory reset my tablet. But I can't save my progress because I can't connect to the account (and I don't use Facebook): I still have a server problem (the date and time are good and the wifi is ok). I checked everything and read a lot of help pages. How to do ? Do I need to copy some files to restore them later?
Looking forward to your help,
Sincerely

Comments

• cristiliana
    cristiliana Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Gostaria de saber se e necessΓ‘rio reiniciar com o play story ,tenho um grupo de amigos ao qual nΓ£o posso participar pois ,ficamos fazendo apostas ,mas, tenho que reiniciar no play story ,jΓ‘ perdi as contas .

Perco bΓ΄nus toda hora .

Gostaria de uma rresposta

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited March 30
    Options

Hello @venros and welcome to Soda community!

If you've already checked troubleshooting steps (log out - clear cache of Soda app - restart device - log in - play a few levels to reconnect) and that didn't help with the connection problem then the following step is to reinstall Soda app.

When Soda app is uninstalled, all boosters and lives will be lost because they're saved solely on your device local storage. King offer replacements if purchased items get deleted in the process.

Progress and gold bars are saved on device local storage (you can pass new levels offline) and also on King servers if your game is online. In the latter case, you can retrieve progress and gold bars them anywhere if you reinstall the app and log in.

If your Soda app connected alright but then stopped at some point, by uninstalling it you will not lose all your progress. You'll be able to retrieve all your progress up to the point your game app was online last. You'll lose only the new progress that you made offline after the connection problem started.

Should you lose your entire or partial progress, players have still the option to contact King Player Support directly from Soda app and ask them to manually restore the progress lost

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers:
      launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- visit "my game
      progress"- "I can't find my progress in the game - How to retrieve your
      levels"- scroll down and click "contact us". Make sure to select the correct topics: "lost progress or items" and "I lost my progress". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Support from the game app to report Lost progress issues!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

If you experience issues in your device that are not related to Soda app then I advise you to contact an expert that is able to look into your device directly and recommend what's the next step to try while making sure none of your important and personal data get permanently deletedπŸ™‚

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @cristiliana and welcome to Soda community!

I'm afraid I don't quite understand your question.

I know of Google Play Store app where you can download Soda app from but I'm not sure if that's what you mean.

This forum is only about Candy Crush Soda Saga. It is not a game that involves bets so it seems this is not the forum you're looking forπŸ™‚

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited April 1
    Options

Hello!

Please try clearing cache of Soda app, it should help in these cases πŸ™‚

β€”β€”β€”

troubleshooting steps

1. you play on Soda app: check for app updates
    2. check for device software updates
    3. check whether your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    4. provided you have a King account to save your progress: try to log out- close
      game - clear cache* - turn off device, wait a couple of minutes and turn
      it back on - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you
      reconnected to the server
    5. you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

----

• *It depends on device type:
    • If you own Android mobile: open device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda
      Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which
      deletes your boosters
    • If you own Apple mobile: open Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data
    • If you own W10-W11 PC and play on Microsoft Soda App: open Settings - Apps
      - Installed Apps - find Soda app - click the ellipsis (...) - select
      App Recovery - confirmation window will pop up - click Clear Cache
    • If you own a Kindle fire: click here
    • Read infos on browsers and more here.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

If you still have trouble contacting from the app, then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?