What's happening in Soda in May? πŸ–οΈπŸΉ
πŸ†πŸ–οΈ Soda Summer Season is here!
πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

πŸ†πŸΉ Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Kimmy's Easter Hunt comp 2024

Options
Loobylozxle
Loobylozxle Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 1 in Support

Hello team, I came 1st in the comp (finished 90 minutes ago). I didn't claim the wonderball prize and now it has disappeared from the Activities tab. Can you help after Easter pls? Re the 9000 badge do I just replay that level to display on my profile? Thank you Lindsay

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited April 1
    Options

Hello @Loobylozxle and welcome to Soda community!

You've already collected your Soda level 9000 badge successfully, it's visible on your community profile:

Congratulations πŸ™‚ You can also collect exclusive badges for previous milestone levels you beat.

Post a screenshot of your current map to show your astounding progress in each respective discussions and collect those milestone level badges you earned. You may find the list of links in the discussion below:

πŸ… Where to collect some Sodalicious Badges

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

As for the missing reward from Kimmy's Egg Hunt, please contact King Player Support to report it as this forum is not able to deal with compensations

How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings (gear icon)- click "?" icon- select any topic and subtopic- scroll down the page and click "contact us". Select topic "events or features issues", select subtopic "I didn't receive my reward". Fill in the form and send.

Hope this helps πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?