Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
II am playing on 3 devices since 2014. Now on 2 of my devices it can't find my profile. So when I click on played before nothing happens. Please help as I was on 11350 and can't start all over from 1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Eudean_Visage Strange that you see 2 different User IDs 🤔 Are you playing with different accounts on the same devices? In that case the accounts can be merged which is unfortunately irreversible.
About the “played before” issue..
Did you check for updates? Facebook/game.
Do you have the latest software on your devices?
I don't know if this could also be related to the problem (I don't play via Facebook myself) but I found this in the Help Center: Facebook Social Gaming update
Hi. I am totally confused as I am getting another user ID from my devices now so I am not sure why I have two user ID's which is 4264248069 and 14942679532.
Thanks
At this stage only the Samsung Galaxy A2 Core and a Vodafone tablet VF1296 are the ones with problems. I didn't want to log out on my other devices as I am not sure if the same problem will occur.
Hi. Yes I play through my facebook account. My user ID is 14942679532. I have been playing on the following devices through my facebook account Eudean Swart. Devices Samsung Galaxy A5, Samsung Galaxy A2 Core, Samsung Galaxy j4 Core and a Vodafone tablet VF1296.
Eudean
Do you play through Facebook account?
Welcome to Soda Community @Eudean_Visage
I am sorry to hear this! We’ve seen more players having this issue and have already reported it. To facilitate the search for the problem; can you tell me what your Game ID is, here is how to find it.
On what kind of devices is this problem? Make and model please. Do you have the latest game updates?