Time to quit

Options
marjattavuorinen
marjattavuorinen Posts: 11 Level 2

the game has become too hard and it is time to quit. I was at the level 4060 so been playing quite the while.

But now there are more and more impossible levels to beat. And the latest update to take all the bottles away at the same time, was the last thing.

This was a very nice game in the beginning and could be a wonderful game. But not with these rules.
And when money players qnd non money-players play together, you never have real chances to win the races.

Playing should make you happy, not angry and fustrated.

Comments

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 208 Level 3
    Options

You have played to level 4060, this means your skill are quite good. Many players have stuck at lower levels and then gave up.

I want to clarify that if you failed a level, you will lose all bottles is a basic rule. It started from the beginning of the level you have booster bottles initially to the latest levels released weekly. The booster bottles lose one by one only happened from around level 2000 to level 4000. It is not cause by the version. It is cause by the levels.

You can earn many boosters from side game,e.g. 4 in a row, Rescue buddies, Bake a cake, Shipmates and then use these boosters in your regular game. Money players can buy these boosters immediately, but non money players can earn those also. I have earned many gold bars from Shipmates and Soda race. I have a thread about how to do false start in Soda race. When you have 5 levels ahead of other opponents in a Soda race due to a false start. I think you will not lose the race, like me. You can take a look.

I also have a thread about how to use a trick to change a hard level to easy level. Use free booster you obtained from the game and then you can make everything possible. You can also train your skill through different recipes inside Bake a cake and get get team rewards and cake rewards.

• marjattavuorinen
    marjattavuorinen Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

thank you for taking time to answer.

It was interesting to know that loosing bottles all at the time is about the levels.

Until now the free rewards have been enough to help and I really loved the game, it gave me a lot of challenge and joy.

but not any more.. playing levels, not labeled as hards, 50-60-70 times not being even close even with double fish, is not interesting any more.

Don’t want to play with cheats.

Everyone should be on the same level.

But thank you for your answer 😊

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 208 Level 3
    Options

You can earn many useful boosters from Bake a cake. If your teammates cannot finish the cake before it disappears, maybe I could provide some efforts for you. I use the cake to play time attack weekly. I could finish the whole cake alone within one hour.

• swissy75
    swissy75 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I SO AGREE with you. The game is getting to difficult when loosing all the bottles at once. I'm at level 4000 and something but still can't beat a level without boosters. And the whole thing about playing at ceartin times everyday to get certain boosters for 30 min or playing all the side games to win one boosters is just not cutting it. I maybe getting you through one ot two levels and then you're stuck again and that's just no fun.

How are you to win a race if you can't beat even one level?

I just think it such a moneygrabber trying to force players to buy boosters because the game is getting impossible to play without. Such a shame because I had so much fun playing but now it think I will quit too….

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?