Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
once you get this, you just have to stop the game because it happens every time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When this happens to me I close the airbox by the little x and then I hit the purchase button, I close it and then it pops up again only this time it doesn't say oops. It's a kind of Easter egg thing. There's a few more too.
Hello @chatkat
You can report the ads to King by using this link.
Thanks 🙂
Oh ok