What is wrong with my account? aka KING in this game

Options
JetKuil-Snaterse
JetKuil-Snaterse Posts: 109 Level 3

I need to confirm logging into Facebook every day or every other day to have my profile picture back.
No commercials so I have to confirm or agree every time over and over again.

ALL levels are impossible to play. The randomgenerator does not allow me to even finish the easy levels. If I have all boosters on.. NOTHING.. boosters autocombust, fishes swim and do useless things and for all levels I need to play 3 to 6 days to complete with a lot of boosters.

For the weekly 1-2-3 I am placed with people that already have a lot of levels while I just start. I get no answers if I post a problem with this here.
HELLO KING - Can problems from players be taken seriously?
HELLO
Hi
Somebody there to do something about it?

Example
3 day now on level 3777
23 bottles to open
about 152.000 need extra moves.. not really a big deal.
Not a hard level.
Been playing that for days now. Even with all boosters.
Most of the time just clear 1 bottle.. and at the most I had 8 bottles of the 23.
Not even worth to look at a commercial for because you never going to open another 15 bottles in 5 extra moves.
Oke.. I can buy 195 extra moves.. JippyAyeeee
NO! Make it a playable level..
You have more luck of winning the 1.000.000 on the lottery than to finish levels on this game or to earn some bonus. Only thing is you lose everything time and level related.
And KING moderators - personal or whoever do not even take the time to reply or write anything under my previous messages 😫

Comments

• meupai
    meupai Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 21
    Options

*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• JetKuil-Snaterse
    Options

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,054 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @JetKuil-Snaterse and thanks for sharing your thoughts and feedback to the game.

While we're on this forum we ask everyone to maintain the House Rules to treat each other sweet and kind. For the issues you mention here, let's have a look at them!

• Why do I not see a specific feature in my game?
      This is because as with all King games, all features are tested with various users, this means that each experience is slightly unique and that you may or may not have features that others have, or don't have features others have. Unfortunately this isn't something we here in the forum control, but we appreciate the feedback on the topic.
    • Why do I get placed with random players in the leaderboards?
      So this is currently how it works for everyone and the studio is aware that this is challenging for players at the later stage of the game. There are some tests being made right now like looking to help with these things, so hopefully we see some improvements in the future!
    • How do I clear Level 3777?
      I had a look around and found the video below that perhaps can help you with the level? Some definitely are very tough once you get up in the thousands!

Let me know if you have any more questions!

• JetKuil-Snaterse
    Options

Thanks for your reply.
    As far as I can see the 3777 you placed is candy crush regular.. I play soda saga and for what I know I placed my issues with the game in the soda part of the community.
    For the fact that I constantly have to reconnect with Facebook I don't see a solution. Every other day I lose my facebookpicture and get a stupid non adjustable sodadrawing as picture. What is wrong?
    For the fact that very easy levels sometimes take a week to complete is bazurka. That means that the random generator is broken in my game.
    All the boosters I use (and they are earned with bloodsweatandtears) are no boosters in the sense that they help. They auto-combust and do nothing but really nothing to help. What is the point of a fish clearing a sweet that does nothing but leaves the honey, the ice the what so ever be.
    Again that makes me think the random generator is broken in my game.

Again I started today the weekgame with zero levels and before even starting a player is on 21 points.
    That is so very unfair. I don't mind playing with random people as in your answer. I do mind that it is not a fair start if I start with ZERO and somebody at that same start has 21 levels. Everybody should start at Zero at the same moment. This is a false start for me.
    As for the sweet and fair.. where do I not keep the house rules?
    I don't get a reply. I waited for a reply for many days.
    I have issues and problems with my game and no-one is taking it seriously to come with an answer or to contact me, or to bring on a solution.
    You place a reply with only part of the answers and a watch 3777 on candy crush regular. It still does not feel like being taken seriously.

And.. as for another thing broken in my game - I am the one that baked the most pieces.. I get a message - there is a reward.. But reward is NOT GIVEN to me. Nothing. Another reason for me to assume the game is broken for me.

with kind regards and I hope things can be resolved or/and that my problems are taken seriously

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?