Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
twice all my soda bottles were stolen and I was instructed to use my boosts to continue! WHY? I bought or won my boosts and why am I now supposed to do this!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @bglabat warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry to hear that. I'd love to see your screenshots showing your success. If you didn't take screenshots, please tell me at what level this happened.
Have a nice day. 🌺